Interactive sessions for all ages and abilities are provided by professional and experienced workshop leaders. We will engage all participants so everyone can take part in a way that suits them.
A variety of workshops are available for the amount of sessions you would like for your group. We recommend workshops to be a minimum of 2 hours giving everyone the chance to settle and get stuck in. Workshops can run over several weeks developing the same theme, be different session each time or incorporate elements of various sessions, creating a unique plan to suit your group.
The workshops can be as simple or as complex as the participants want them to be. Facilitators have the ability to adapt sessions as they go along. Feel free to contact us to discuss what you would like.
Here are some of the workshops we offer:
- Singing – learn vocal warm ups, techniques and lots of songs.
- Song writing – understand song structure, genres, writing. techniques and have a go at writing your own song.
- Playing as a band – learn a cover song or just jam together.
- World Music – songs and rhythms from around the world.
- Music and Movement – feel the beat, tap your feet and much more, including body percussion and improvising.
- Fun & Games in music – quizzes, competitions and games all with music themes.